Request a Message on a City Digital Marquee
Digital Marquee Request Form and Policies
To provide updated information to all residents of the City of Gadsden and Etowah County as well as the visiting public with the ongoing events and programs sponsored by the City. To encourage participation in citywide events and nonprofit fund raising efforts that increase the quality of life for all citizens of Gadsden and Etowah County.
DIGITAL MARQUEE REGULATIONS
- City of Gadsden departments that wish to have information displayed on the digital marquees located at Noccalula Falls Park and Reagan Park at Wall Street must submit this form two weeks prior to said event. Due to the clarity and restrictions of the marquees, the designer has the right to select a different image/graphic or not use one at all for visibility purposes.
- Laura Catoe will create entries for the submitted events to be edited by Library Administration and forwarded to the Mayor's Office for approval.
- Signs will be updated on a bi-weekly basis, except in the case of special circumstances.
- No personal messages or For-Profit entries will be accepted.
- 501(c)3 entities located within Etowah County may submit entries via email forms to Laura Catoe, but those entries must be submitted 2 weeks prior to the event and approved through the Mayor's Office before they will be entered into any digital marquee owned and maintained by the City of Gadsden.
- The City of Gadsden reserves the right to refuse any entries that do not meet the intended mission as determined by the Mayor and City Council.