Due to the rise in the Covid-19 variant, Gadsden Transit Services are continuing to operate under the following:
- Face masks are required by federal law and are to be worn at all times. Failure to comply will result in denial of boarding or removal, and may result in federal penalties.
- Trolley routes will continue to operate from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Mon.-Sat.
- Trolley passenger capacity will be eight (8). Overflow buses will run as driver staffing levels allow.
- The GSCC route will be canceled as of Monday, August 9, 2021, until further notice. A “courtesy pickup/stop” will be available at the following stops along E. Broad St. (E Broad @ Pioneer St./Antioch Church/Adams Park/Donehoo School).
- Passengers should call Dispatch in advance to schedule a courtesy pickup. Passengers must inform the GRMC bus driver that they need a courtesy stop at the above mentioned locations, when they board the bus to return home.
- DART Schedules will be limited to one (1) trip per day, with the exception of medical appointments. This will be limited at two (2).
- Paratransit Eligible and elderly will be scheduled first.
- DART passenger capacity will be four (4).
- Those eligible to ride DART may call between 9:00am until 4:00pm Mon.-Fri. to schedule their trips (256-543-3278 and press #1).
Further adjustments may be made based on Federal, State and City requirements/direction.
GTS Management apologizes for any inconvenience this might cause.