Click to Home

Go To Search
Registrations & Forms
Traffic Accident Form
The State of Alabama no longer requires you to fill out an SR-13 form if you are involved in an accident.  Instead, you only have to submit the new form SR-31 if you are involved in an accident where the at-fault party does not have insurance.

Additional Forms