CGTV Community Calendar Information
CGTV SLIDE REQUEST FORM
- To provide updated information to all residents of the City of Gadsden and Etowah County as well as the visiting public with the ongoing events and programs sponsored by the City. To encourage participation in citywide events and nonprofit fund raising efforts for City sponsored events that increase the quality of life for all citizens of Gadsden and Etowah County.
COMMUNITY CALENDAR SLIDE REGULATIONS
- City of Gadsden departments that wish to have information displayed on the CGTV Community Calendar Slide Show on Comcast channel 99 must submit this form by the first of the month of the event or program. Due to the clarity and restrictions of the channel, CGTV has the right to select a different image/graphic or not use one at all for visibility purposes.
- Michael Rodgers will create entries for the submitted events and forward to the Mayor's Office for approval.
- Slides will be updated at the beginning of each month, except in the case of special circumstances.
- No personal messages or For-Profit entries will be accepted.
- 501(c)3 entities located within Etowah County may submit entries via email this form to Michael Rodgers, but those entries must be submitted by the first of the month of the event and approved through the Mayor's Office before they will be displayed on the GITN Community Calendar Slide Show on Comcast channel 99
- The City of Gadsden reserves the right to refuse any entries that do not meet the intended mission as determined by the Mayor and City Council.