Rules & Regulations
MPO Planning Documents
- FY 2024 Unified Planning Work Program
- Final FY 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Title VI Program
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan (Revised June 2015)
- GEMPO 2013 Public Participation Plan (PPP) Update
- 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
ALDOT Planning Reports & Studies
- 2016 Alabama Statewide Freight Plan prepared by. J. R. Wilburn and Associates, Inc.
- Alabama Statewide Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
August 12, 2019
Public Notice – Observance of Labor Day
Gadsden Transportation Services wishes to inform all customers that there will be NO Dial-A- Ride- Transportation (DART) and Trolley services on Monday September 2, 2019 in observance of Labor Day.
Scheduled services will resume on Tuesday September 3, 2019.
Public Notice - Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goal
The City of Gadsden Transportation Services (GTS), in accordance with regulations of the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) 49 CFR Part 26, hereby announces the Fiscal Years 2020, 2021 and 2022 goal of 5% for the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) participation on contracts financed with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) funds.
The proposed goal and its rationale are available for public review for the next forty five (45) days during GTS normal business hours, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at the GTS Offices, 2000 West Meighan Blvd, Suite A, Gadsden, AL 35904 and on the GTS website www.gadsdendot .com
Written and oral comments as well as inquiries regarding the goal and its rationale will be accepted from the public for 45 days following publication of this notice.
Interested parties are encouraged to submit comments to :
DBE Liaison Officer
2000 West Meighan Blvd, Suite A
Gadsden, AL 35904.
Fax : 256.549.4864. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org