Gadsden Transportation Services will be implementing a few stop changes for the West Route. Please be aware that these route changes are for a trial period beginning on Feb. 1, 2024, and ending on or about Aug. 1, 2024.
- Addition of a new stop at the Gadsden Public Library
- Removal of the Tower 7 (Holy Comforter) stop from this route.
- Addition of the stop currently on S. 3rd St. in front of the old Comcast Cable business.
- Addition of the stop currently on S. 3rd St. in front of the Etowah Free Clinic.
- Addition of the stop currently on S. 3rd St. across from Riverview Hospital.
- Removal of the stop currently on S. 11th St. at Polk St.
- Addition of a new stop on N. 21st St. across from the Alabama City Center and the Boys and Girls Club.
- After a six-month trial period, we will enlist the riding public to comment on the route changes. I look forward to meeting with you on that date.
Transit Coordinator, City of Gadsden Transportation Services
To view this notice as a PDF, please click here.